[Paraview] Outline of vtkImageData incorrect?

philipp jung philippjung2010 at live.de
Tue Apr 25 04:47:44 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Within one of my custom filters i am trying to return an uniform grid, i.e. vtkImageData.

When using the filter within paraview the bounds, extent and spacing are detected correctly, meaning they are the same as the input, as intended. However, the outline representation greatly differs from the outline of the input data. I have included pictures of the surface and point representation of the output. Notice that the "volume" is open on the one side. The outline image shows the outline of the original image, which would be the correct size, while the actual outline is larger than intended. I appreciate any indication what might be causing this behavior.

Best regards

Philipp Jung

[cid:part1.2A1239EA.8FAA5382 at live.de][cid:part2.FD3D1F1E.AF976835 at live.de][cid:part3.A9F41F58.B1386185 at live.de]