[Paraview] Pythonscript for listing elements from pipeline in an XML

Scott Wittenburg scott.wittenburg at kitware.com
Mon Apr 24 18:31:20 EDT 2017

ParaViewWeb has the capability to do most of those things in python.  See
here:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/Web/Python/paraview/web/protocols.py#L1930

for an example of some code which gathers the list of pipeline elements.
Then see here:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/Web/Python/paraview/web/protocols.py#L1801

for some example code which reads a state file.  That protocols.py file has
examples of doing all kinds of things in Python, hopefully it will help you
get where you need to be.

Cheers,
Scott