[Paraview] End Location of Stream lines obtained with vtkStreamTracer

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 18 10:52:29 EDT 2017

There is no direct way to get the end location. However, the stream tracer generates a single polyline cell for each point that it traces. You can look at each polyline cell and get its last point. Then look up the point coordinates in the vtkPoints object. That will be the location of the termination of each stream line.

Note that the stream tracer by default follows streams both forward and backward, and you will get the ends for both.

-Ken