[Paraview] Tecplot *szplt File Support

Zach Davis zdavis at pointwise.com
Mon Apr 17 12:41:43 EDT 2017

Monday, 17 April 2017

All,

Pursuant to my earlier question regarding an issue I was having reading a legacy Tecplot *.dat file, I have gone ahead and re-compiled my solver against then latest TecIO library.  It appears the format has changed yet again, and now Tecplot files are output using their latest *.szplt file format.  Unfortunately it doesn’t appear that ParaView supports reading this format either to my knowledge.  Is there a reader in the works by chance?  It would be nice to have some sort of solution I can use to read these…

Best Regards,

Zach Davis
Pointwise®, Inc.
Sr. Engineer, Sales & Marketing