[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Ansys Reader

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 12 12:51:47 EDT 2017

Stephane,
I believe the reason you have not had an answer is that what you are trying to do is unknown to the group.  I have never seen a .cdb file or .inp file, so  again, don’t know.

No, the given file does not open in ParaView 5.3.0.  I tried to read it as an ANSYS file.  You could try reading a real ANSYS .inp file, if you have one.  Find out if the reader works.

Sorry for not having any ideas,

Alan