[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] NaN coloring on non-NaN component

Ibanez, Daniel Alejandro daibane at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 11 10:45:11 EDT 2017

Thanks, Cory.
I think that answers my question.
From: Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 8:39 AM
To: Ibanez, Daniel Alejandro
Cc: paraview at paraview.org; Granzow, Brian N (External Contacts)
Subject: Re: [Paraview] [EXTERNAL] NaN coloring on non-NaN component

Hi Dan,

I believe you are encountering this bug in 5.2:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17127

It has been fixed in ParaView 5.3.0 and I verified that it works with
the dataset you provided.

Best regards,
Cory

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Ibanez, Daniel Alejandro
<daibane at sandia.gov> wrote:
> Installing the ParaView 5.0.1 binary made this go away.

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.