[Paraview] [SuperBuild] Docker ?

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon Apr 10 11:27:46 EDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 16:18:21 +0200, Nabil Ghodbane wrote:
> it is not clear to me what you did. Did you build your own docker with
> Paraview on top of it and if this is the case could you share the
> Dockerfile you implemented to build the docker image?

The Dockerfile (and associated files) we use to build the image are
attached. It also does buildbot stuff rather than building ParaView
directly, but it has all the bits necessary to build the binaries we
make.

I'd have to extract the systemd configuration used to inject the
Xauthority and VNC bits into the container from the machine though if
you need that (if you're using Mesa for offscreen rendering, you
shouldn't need it).

--Ben