[Paraview] Superquadric tensor glyph

d.r.tunuguntla at utwente.nl d.r.tunuguntla at utwente.nl
Mon Apr 3 10:14:56 EDT 2017

Dear Paraview users,

I am now able build paraview and Qt5 with python essentials on xubuntu 16.04 LTS. However, I would like to install user defined plugins such as

superquadric glyphs, which is an extra plugin similar to arrow glyph.

The plugin is provided here

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/User_Created_Plugins

However, I am unable to find qt5config.cmake in the superbuild build directory list. Does anyone of you have any experience with installing plugins in paraview?

Any help would be great.

Regards

Deepak