[Paraview] Native OpenFOAM reader for ParaView 5.3.0 has some weird visualization issues.

Tom Fahner tom.fahner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:24:19 EDT 2017

Hi Utkarsh,

I finally had some time to look into this issue a bit further. I have a
testcase for you of an Ahmed body that also shows the weird missing of the
data.

The case with some intermediate result (approx 400 MB) can be found here:
https://we.tl/ZZwy4ZGL1K

The case without that result (approx 125 MB) can be found here:
https://we.tl/3dSqgyd4zG

Hope this helps in finding the issue. Please let me know if you need more
information.

Best Regards,
Tom

--