[Paraview] 3D system

Gao gao at pztop.com
Tue Sep 27 12:09:27 EDT 2016

Hi, everyone,

I am new to this list. I like to ask few questions about how to setup a
3D system. Please give me some suggestions if you have experiences.

My goal is to let people able to watch the VTK files through Paraview
with a 3D glasses on the monitor or TV. So here are the questions:

1. Computer system: Which video card is supported? Do I have to use
Nvidia card? If yes then which model?

2. OS: If I use the Nvidia card for example, will it supported on Ubuntu
16.04 and Paraview?

3. Monitor or TV. Is 120Hz the only requirement?

4. 3D glasses: Which one do you recommend for multiple person use?

5. Touchpad: Any recommendation for a touchpad to do the control through
multi-touch, like pan, zoom.,etc?

Thanks for help.

Gao