[Paraview] Combination of polygonal-data and unstructured grid?

Stefan Melber Stefan.Melber at DLR.de
Tue Sep 27 00:42:40 EDT 2016

Hi Armin,

sounds thats the thing i searched for! Will check it out today and see
if it does the job. Is there a demo-xml file around with such polyhedral
cells?

Best regards and thank you,

       Stefan