[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Building Paraview with OSMESA

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Sep 14 14:53:28 EDT 2016

Hi Rick,

This CMake script is for the superbuild, correct?

That's definitely the way to go for OS Mesa as it builds the proper version
of OS Mesa for you. The superbuild stuff is at
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild.

Chris, if you have an NVIDIA card with a fairly new driver what I would
recommend is using NVIDIA's EGL drivers. There's more information on that
at
https://blog.kitware.com/off-screen-rendering-through-the-native-platform-interface-egl/
.

Best,