[Paraview] [Paraview-developers] cmake error configuring catalyst project

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Sep 12 10:31:25 EDT 2016

Hi Thomas,

Please keep the discussions on the mailing list.

As to your questions, I don't regularly build on Windows so I don't know
the answer. My suggestion would be to see if those libraries are available
in your build/install directory and if your proper environment is set to
find them. Maybe someone else can chime in here with better information.

Best,
Andy