[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Questions about XMF - 3DCoRectMesh

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:44:29 EDT 2016

This is apparently a "very very old bug" [1] and pops up every now and
then on this mailing-list. There was apparently a plan to fix this back
in 2009 [2], but I'm doubtful that this was done.

[1] http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2014-September/032263.html
[2] http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2009-May/012278.html

-Armin