[Paraview] Paraview does not proceed

Gokce Tuba Masur gtmasur at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:43:49 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have 12 meshes and I want to see the structure of them, so I have
constructed a constant function on those meshes and save the functions in
'for' loop with pvd extension.

I am able to visualize the first function but then when I click 'next'
button to proceed the next function, Paraview  stops and gives this error
message.

paraview:
/build/paraview-arsa8T/paraview-5.0.1+dfsg1/VTK/IO/XML/vtkXMLDataReader.cxx:302:
virtual void vtkXMLDataReader::SetupOutputData(): Assertion
`this->NumberOfPointArrays ==
this->PointDataArraySelection->GetNumberOfArraysEnabled()' failed.

I have uninstalled and intalled again but it didnt work. What am I supposed
to do to solve this issue?

Best,
Tuba