[Paraview] Axis grid

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Sep 7 07:27:48 EDT 2016

Alan,

That's not possible currently. The implementation heavily relies on
the being "under" or "over" all dataset in the scene. This assumption
makes it possible to place 2D labels in 3D without having to worry
about labels showing through surfaces even when data is distributed
among ranks. Thus, supporting this will entail consider refactoring of
the Axis Grid.

Utkarsh