[Paraview] change background color based on a data variable?

Felipe Bordeu felipebordeu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 05:12:46 EDT 2016

You can use the animation view with a "Python Animation Track" script like
this:

def start_cue(self):

   self.t = 0

def tick(self):

   from paraview.simple import *

   renderView1 = GetActiveViewOrCreate('RenderView')

   renderView1.Background = [self.t, 0.42745098039215684, 0.023529411764705882]

   self.t = self.t+0.1

def end_cue(self): pass

of course you have to the script to you needs.

Felipe