[Paraview] Extract/plot data at a specified set of points

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 19 09:24:27 EDT 2016

Load the attached state file and you can see one approach. The idea is to
represent the polyline in the pipeline, and then use the resample with
dataset filter to probe into the simulation data at points on the line. You
can then see values in the spreadsheet view, make a 2d plot, and
File->SaveData to dump it out as csv or continue to work with the data in
the pipeline if you like.

There are certainly other approaches too.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive