[Paraview] Table to structured grid

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Oct 31 14:22:56 EDT 2016

Ooops, I misread your email. The extent for a 20 x 20 x 20 grid should be

0 19
0 19
0 19

The physical spacing is irrelevant for determining the extent because
the extent defines the logical coordinates (3D indices) of the grid
points and doesn't have anything to do with the physical size of the
grid.

HTH,
Cory

--