[Paraview] Collapse in pqPipelineBrowserWidget

Зиганшин Шагит ZiganshinShagit at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:25:31 EDT 2016

Hi!

I'm tryng to implement autocollapse in pipeline browser, but overriding pqPipelineBrowserWidget::expandWithModelIndexTranslation or implement my method for autocollapse cause crashes, e.g

``` c++
void pqPipelineBrowserWidget::collapseWithModelTranslation(const QModelIndex& index)
{
  this->collapse(this->FilteredPipelineModel->mapFromSource(index));
}
```

this method calling by a signal in pqPipelineModel::addChild. The signal emitts like a pqPipelineModel::firstChildAdded signal, but my signal calls when row count is more than 0.

Where did I go wrong?

Shagit Ziganshin