[Paraview] Problem using ensight gold files.

Julio Mendez jcmendez at aggies.ncat.edu
Thu Oct 27 14:02:38 EDT 2016

Dear Community;
I wrote my own code for postprocess my CFD data in paraview using Ensight
gold files extensions.
My subroutine work well for specific number of nodes. For example,
302,140,2. If I reduce the number of nodes in I or J direction the code
yield to wrong number that makes paraview to crash. The funny thing is that
I use large number liek the one I posted paraview works fine.
My subroutine is for hexa8 and structured mesh. Any help or hint you
consider appropiate?
Thanks
julio