[Paraview] Project polygon onto surface

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Tue Oct 25 11:29:16 EDT 2016

I don't think that will do it.  Because, I don't want to slice anything.
I just want to show the boundaries on the 3D surface.  I want to project the polygon that marks the edges of a region, onto the 3D topography.
It seems that Slice Along Polyline uses a laser to cut a section of the surface, according to the instructions.  Instead I want to see each spot where the laser hits on the surface.