[Paraview] View geotiff in Paraview?

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Thu Oct 20 18:17:43 EDT 2016

Hi Adam,

>>> I can?t seem to select Warp by Scalar from the
>>> texture map.
Warp By Scalar couldn’t apply to Image data directly.
So you should convert images to surfaces, and apply the warping filter.

    TIFF image
        -> Extract Surface
        -> Warp By Scalar (or Vector)

If your images are not 1 or 3 channels (cf. includes Alpha channel),
you should extract elevation channel(s) by Calculator Filter.

Magician