[Paraview] ParaView 5.2 Release Candidate 2 available for download

Gena Bug archaerolog at mail.ru
Thu Oct 20 08:13:51 EDT 2016

Hi!

Now, with RC2, fontconfig warns me about blank section:

Fontconfig warning: line 160: blank doesn't take any effect anymore.
please remove it from your fonts.conf

However, that all -- no more new folder "fontconfig" in the running
directory. Thank you, that was really annoying!

Also, lib-dynload is still missing in the lib/python2.7