[Paraview] View geotiff in Paraview?

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Tue Oct 18 10:00:53 EDT 2016

I don’t want a texture, but instead it is elevation data so I want to use Warp by Scalar.  Will that still work?
And, a separate issue.  I don’t see a way to select a texture.  I important a vtk that I created that has a polygon for my region.  Then, I selected the TextureMapToPlane filter.  But, in that filter properties, I don’t see a place to select the texture.  Shouldn’t it show up there?

-- Adam