[Paraview] Polyhedral Cells: Rendering Problem with OpenGL...

Stefan Melber Stefan.Melber at DLR.de
Tue Oct 18 09:11:09 EDT 2016

Hi Martin,

i tried the triangle filter in all cases - and yes - i works in all
three cases.

So is this "problem" of concave polygons inside VTK or in OpenGL?

Best regards,

       Stefan