[Paraview] Customized sampling grid for Point Volume Interpolator or Gaussian re-sampling?

stephaneンドング メファネ stephane at fujielectric.com
Sun Oct 16 19:55:21 EDT 2016

Hello Utkarsh, and thank you for your answer.

actually I am already doing this. my problem is with the volume generated
by the PointVolume filter and the point cloud. by default the volume is a
cube. dimensions and locations can be changed, but is it possible to use
something else than the default cube before resampling the volume on the
geometry of interest?

Ndong-Mefane Stephane, Dr.Eng
Basic Design Sec.
Steam Turbine Dept.