[Paraview] 3D with Nvidia glasses

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Oct 12 16:26:41 EDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Aashish Chaudhary <
aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com> wrote:

> Can you try this:  in nvidia control panel uncheck this option: "enable
> stereoscopic 3D"?

Aashish,

I was going to recommend this as well, but after I launched ParaView, I
went back to see that this option had been re-enabled in the control panel.
Something has apparently changed in the driver to make unchecking this
option unnecessary.

Cory