[Paraview] 3D with Nvidia glasses

Gao gao at pztop.com
Wed Oct 12 15:59:50 EDT 2016

Hi Gory,

You are right! I set to 120Hz and the 3D works!

I didn't pay attention on the refresh rate because the 3D demo works, so
I assumed the monitor is not the problem. It turned out that IS the problem.

Also, I need to change the 120Hz on both the Quadro card and the monitor
(both default to 60Hz).

Now I am having a different issue: the display became blurry, although
the 3D works. All the graphic elements are blurry except the 3D object.
Not sure what cause this.

I also noticed on the Windows 10, the monitor is recognized as "Generic
PnP monitor"  and use a MS driver. I searched and didn't find a driver
for my Asus VG236H.

Thank you very much.

Gao