[Paraview] Can't export to vector graphics in ParaView 5.0

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Oct 11 14:44:16 EDT 2016

Yes that is known.

SVG output was temporarily lost in the initial transition to OpenGL"2"
rendering back around 5.0.
I think it returned before 5.1.

Note also that if you built 5.0 from source but choose the OpenGL"1"
backend instead of the then newly default OpenGL"2" you would also have it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive