[Paraview] Specify render window size

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Wed Oct 5 03:47:13 EDT 2016

No easy way to do that, but here is a method to be a bit more precise :

1. Create a single view of the size of all views
2. Check the view size in save screenshot window or via python ( eg 999x860)
3. do the computation (999/3  = 333)
4. Set a Tools->"Lock View Size custom" to the correct value (333x860), it
only resize the view, not the view layout
5. Create three view by divising vertically
6. Resize the view layouts manually to align vith the view edge, the
"eye-balling" is much more precise then.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Mathieu Westphal