[Paraview] Legend for superposed contour plots

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Mon Oct 3 12:36:12 EDT 2016

Hi Armin,

thank you for your answer.
I am aware that I can adjust color scales. My problem is that I don't get a legend at all in the first place. I have several variants of a contour plot superposed, using solid colors for each variant. I could of course add an empty contour plot, switch the coloring to e.g. potential and fiddle around with the color map. But that is not what I would like to have.
But I would like to have a legend similar to the legend of the "plot over line" where I don't have a color map, but just colored line patterns with their respective meaning, like

[blue line here]  Variant 1
[red line here] Variant 2
[green line here]  Variant 3

How can I generate such a legend?