[Paraview] Legend for superposed contour plots

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Mon Oct 3 10:41:28 EDT 2016

Hi,

I want to superpose different contour plots, each one having one contour line. They are color coded, i.e. I use the solid color and assign one color to each of the lines. Now I would like to have a legend for the resulting plot. Is there a way to build a customized legend, or a possibility to have a legened similar to what I get when I superpose several "plot over line" curves?

Thank you,

Matthias