[Paraview] Paraview and Space Mouse Pro

Dinu Patirniche dinu.patirniche at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:19:23 EST 2016

Hi there,

I was trying to follow the instructions on this wiki
(http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Space_Navigator) to make my Space Mouse
Pro work with Paraview 5.2.0. I succeeded in doing the first step, but
then the wiki says the following:

"NOTE: You have to manually build ParaView from source with
PARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_VRPNPlugin set to ON. We are looking into
packing the plugin with distributed binaries onwards."

Somehow this option is not available in cmake file although the VR
Plugin is in the Plugins directory.

Two questions:
1. That page was last updated in 2014; did since then the plan succeed
to include it in the binaries (I guess not, as I could not locate it)

2. If it is not included in the binaries, what should I add to the
CMakeList to correctly install the plugin?

Thanks,
D.