[Paraview] Need urgent help: Edit Color Bar: How to revert to default

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Sun Nov 27 19:34:54 EST 2016

Marc,

Sorry for the low response on this question. Your question came in right as Thanksgiving holiday weekend started in the US.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the Color Map Editor you will see a row of buttons on the bottom. The leftmost of these buttons is a circle of two arrows. If you press that button, the current color map will be restored to ParaView defaults. Then you should press the button that is two over with the same icon as save data (a folder with a green arrow pointing down into it). When you click that button, the current color map becomes the default color map.

If you are still having trouble, you should be able to get around the problem by simply deleting your ParaView configuration files, which will restore all of ParaView settings to their defaults. The location of these configuration files is documented here:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Settings_Files

-Ken