[Paraview] empty xdmf-file causes paraview crash

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Thu Nov 24 16:43:44 EST 2016

Hi Tommy,

I have tested with ParaView 5.2 and it works as expected, no crash.
Xdmf reader has been patched at different places since 5.0 and ParaView
also comes with an optional Xdmf3 reader.
Thus I would recommend that you update your ParaView to 5.2.

Best,

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*