[Paraview] Need urgent help: Edit Color Bar: How to revert to default

Herbalife Ottawa herbalifeottawa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:35:23 EST 2016

Hello Fellow Members,

I was playing with the Paraview Color bar editor and I messed up the Color
Scale bar. I just kept clicking and new points were created and I kept
moving them here and there. Initially, the color space was set to
'diverging', and the initial color bar was ranging from red to navy blue
color.

I was doing all this under the assumption that the "Make default" button at
the bottom will set everything to default again. But it doesn't work.

I even uninstalled Paraview and reinstalled again, but the changes I made
remain.

Can any one please tell me how to get rid of this and revert back to my
original red to blue scale. I tried reading how to edit the bar but I
couldn't revert back to the original colors. Some what close but not
original.

Please help.

Thanks!
Marc