[Paraview] Warning Exporting VRML Files

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:18:32 EST 2016

Hi!

In order to test I would have to build Paraview, right?
I'm not used to build quickly for testing, I did it only a few times with
the porpuse of using Paraview for VR(MPI + VRPN) in a CAVE. It may take a
considerable amount of time for me to learn. I would be glad to do it but
I'm not sure I can. Sorry Utkarsh.

Best Regards,
Leonardo Pessanha
COPPE/UFRJ