[Paraview] Automatic connect to Catalyst

Arno Mayrhofer arno.mayrhofer at dcs-computing.com
Tue Nov 22 09:47:15 EST 2016

Utkarsh,

thanks for your reply. As you suggested I opened the following issue on
your gitlab page:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17037

Unfortunately I do not have time to devote to resolving this issue
myself currently. Whether or not that will change is unclear at the moment.

Thanks,
Arno