[Paraview] Dose pvpython work with python 3.x ?

Ji Zhang gotofd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 04:25:45 EST 2016

Dear all,

I have checked the paraview mail list, as far as I know, pvpython do not
work with python 3 until last year. However, a year past, dose it work with
python 3 now?

The document said it works,
*ParaView is working towards full Python 3 support. To that end, python
code should be written so it is compatible with Python 2.7 and Python 3.5. *
See
http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/py-doc/python-2-vs-3.html

If it works, what should I do to use it?

Thanks.

此致
    敬礼
张骥(博士研究生)
北京计算科学研究中心
北京市海淀区西北旺东路10号院东区9号楼 (100193)

Best,
Regards,
Zhang Ji, PhD student
Beijing Computational Science Research Center
Zhongguancun Software Park II, No. 10 Dongbeiwang West Road, Haidian
District, Beijing 100193, China