[Paraview] Volume positioning

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Nov 14 17:11:14 EST 2016

Are you somehow opening these files in ParaView? I was not able to
either gzipped or not, which is what I expect because ParaView does
not have a Nifti reader to my knowledge.

In Slicer, which can open these files, the volumes are reported to
occupy the same space with an origin at (102.536, 106.413, 30.149).

Please provide more details, step-by-step, about how you are viewing
these files in ParaView.

Thanks,
Cory

Cory Quammen