[Paraview] ParaView Digest, Vol 151, Issue 87

Christian Gabriel cgabriel at matrix-solutions.com
Mon Nov 14 08:56:02 EST 2016

Good morning, Aashish

I've been following your email thread with Ashton with quite some interest, as I'm considering using ParaView in a similar way.

In my case, I'm looking into 3D visualisation of groundwater modelling results (from MikeShe). The subsurface (below a DEM) is represented on an unstructured grid:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D230F1.D9A2EA70]

MikeShe has its own proprietary file format which I have access to via a Python SDK; my goal is to develop a "programmable source" that would read those files directly into ParaView for visualisation.

Then adding shape files (base mapping) on top of this would actually be really cool.

I'll keep following along .... Chris

Message: 5