[Paraview] CGNS Multi-block inspector doesn't show all blocks ?

MicK7 ard3ride at zoho.com
Fri Nov 11 12:52:04 EST 2016

Hello,

Did you tried the "advanced settings" (little wheel) when loading your
cgns file ?
By the way,  "Zone_t" of cgns files are loaded as ParaView "blocks"
since the 3D volume mesh and solution(s) are defined at this level.
Sections are used to define parts of the mesh but we don't really have
any equivalent structure in ParaView.

Regards

Mickael