[Paraview] How to obtain the surface from points

Chathu Gunasekera cgunases at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:52:21 EDT 2016

Hi Kenneth, you made my day. Clean to Grid filter worked like a charm. omg,
thank you so much.
I have attached the input and outputs, below.
Let me ask you one last question. How to get those circles back in the 3D
model? (it shd look like a tube)

INPUT as below:
[image: Inline image 2]

OUTPUT_1 as below (Delaunay3D Filter): (if i get those circles back in the
below model, that will be awesome)
[image: Inline image 3]

But in OUTPUT2_Delaunay2D (has those circles)
[image: Inline image 4]

--
Warm regards,
Chathuri Gunasekera.