[Paraview] Contour plots with lines

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Nov 3 08:48:22 EDT 2016

Hi Julio,

Yes, you can do that. In 2D the grid can be colored by a solid color (or
pseudo-colored by a field variable). Then, use the Contour filter to create
the lines. Again, you can color the lines by a field variable or have them
a solid color. See the attached image and state file for PV 5.1.2 and how
to do that.

Let me know if this isn't what you're looking for. Also, if you have an
image of what you're looking to do then please include that as well.

Best,
Andy