[Paraview] Startup Bug

Clayton C claytonfcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:38:50 EDT 2016

Thanks Utkarsh,

Deleting the config file allows Paraview to launch again. The bug still
persists after opening my pvtu files, but at least I do not have to
reinstall the program and this works for my purposes (data manipulation and
extraction). Let me know if you need me to do any testing to get to the
root of the problem.

Cheers,
Clayton

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com