[Paraview] Plotting different lines plot on one plot.

Julio Mendez jcmendez at aggies.ncat.edu
Wed Nov 2 09:58:16 EDT 2016

Dear All;
I know the questions sounds weird or misleading. But, the first step of any
CFD simulation is a grid sensitivity analysis. Thus, I am doing Velocity vs
height plots with three different meshes. Having each plot isolated does
not help much, unless I can plot the three different solutions on the same
plot.
Is there any way to do that. I have loaded the three different data sets
and I have three line plots but how can I plot one graph (line plot) on top
the other one ?

Thanks
Julio