[Paraview] Compute line between coordinates

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Nov 1 08:45:08 EDT 2016

Assuming both the coordinates are stored in separate CSV files, there
what you can do:

1. Open both the files, one after another.
2. Select both in the Pipeline Browser, and then create "Python
Calculator" with the following expression: `inputs[1].Points -
inputs[0].Points`
3. Now apply the Glyph filter and set `Vectors` to result and change
Scale Factor to 1 and `Scale Mode` to `vector`.

Example state file attached.