[Paraview] Connect ParaViewWeb to Catalyst

Sven Kramer svenkramer40 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 13:53:23 EDT 2016

Thank you, Seb,
it seems like I am getting it to work. There are still some difficulties
because of my limited javascript experience, but with some quick&dirty
workarounds I do have the Catalyst output displayed from ParaViewWeb. As
you said, nothing else was required than wrapping the C functions in python.

Thanks
Sven