[Paraview] capability of ParaView, Catalyst in distributed computing environment ...

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Wed May 18 11:17:11 EDT 2016

Yes, you are right. In this case, there will be two separate
MPI_COMM_WORLD. Plus, one that covers all the resources (let's say that
global MPI_COMM_WORLD). Actually, this kind of setup is very common for
multi-physics applications such as fluid-structure interaction. So, is it
possible to tight this kind of environment with Catalyst? I am not expert
about Catalyst but it seems that there might be a problem in the rendering
stage even underlying grids and fields are defined without any problem.

Regards,

--ufuk